Sunday, September 20, 2009

Return to some serious work!



Meandering River - Sold
10 x 12 oil/panel


I have often visited this type of landscape... I just love the meandering rivers. I am trying to finish up pieces for the Albuquerque Museum invitational and the Howard Mandville invitational and then need to paint some larger pieces before I take off for the UK again. I am excited as I have the chance of a show in the UK next year. Will I cope with the British winters? It will be a good test!

4 comments:

Janelle Goodwin said...

What a beautiful sense of atmosphere, Lynne!

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Thank you Janelle!

Katherine Kean said...

I love the background color on this and the subtle edges of the trees against the mountain - gorgeous.

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Thanks Katherine.. I appreciate your lovely comments.