Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things are getting better!



Dad is doing so well in comparison to a week ago and I am managing to get some work done at last. I have almost finished four little bird portraits and just started a landscape inspired some photos taken the other day when on my way to the hospital. It was such a gorgeous sunset and I risked slipping and sliding all over the road just to take them. Of course, it's snowing yet again. I have never ever experienced a winter like this in the UK. I know it's awful for some, but when I don't have to drive to the hospital and back, I am selfishly loving the wonderful scenery and inspiration.

Here's hoping things will get better and better.

2 comments:

patricia cotterill said...

Hello Lyn
I live in Wisconsin. I just checked out your bio. I see you are from Lincolnshire. Me too, a small village a few miles from Lincoln called Navenby. I love your work by the way.

Lynne E. Windsor said...

What a coincidence! The weather is surely more extreme in Wisconsin! Do you ever return to Navenby? My Father knows it, but I don't.

I looked you up... do you paint? Thanks for your nice words.