Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snowdrops



The snowdrops are everywhere at the moment, growing wild along the banks of the ditches and in gardens. I just love them. The daffodils are late because we have had such a long hard winter and still we have frost in the morning and lovely crisp days.

It looks as if I will have to return soon, to keep my resident alien status up to scratch, which is a bit difficult and not sure what we are going to do. Still, Dad is doing more and more for himself and with all the help he is getting from the social services, I am sure he will be OK for a few weeks. I will be so happy to see my husband!

2 comments:

Deborah Paris said...

What gorgeous little flowers! When are you coming back?

Lynne E. Windsor said...

They are some of my favourite flowers and such a joy to see as winter starts to wain! Hope you like the rubbish in the background!! Don't know at the moment, it's all a bit worrying. My ticket is for 23rd March, but it depends on Dad. I am sending you an email.