Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Almost Christmas







All scenes from in and around Biggar, Scotland

I can't believe that my last post was on the 8th December. I have been rather busy though. Barry arrived on the 15th December so I went down to London to meet him. Thankfully he came in before all the snow chaos began! We then drove up to Scotland to deliver a painting and managed to avoid getting stuck. It was just so beautiful up there and I just didn't know which photo to post! Needless to say I haven't had much time to paint. It's lovely having Barry here. Last year we were apart for Christmas, so this is a treat.

9 comments:

Deborah Paris said...

It looks so beautiful Lynne. So glad Barry is there with you this year- happy Christmas to you both!

loriann signori said...

beautiful photos Lynne. Merry Christmas, sounds like you will have a wonderful one!

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Thanks Deborah and Loriann. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

Katherine Kean said...

These photos take my breath away.

Congrats on being together for the holidays and for not getting stuck.

Peace and joy!

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Oh! Thanks Katherine. Peace and Joy to you too!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Wishing you and Barry the best of times this Christmas.

Thank you for such beautiful photos... brings back memories.

Snow in Santa Fe but warm here in Las Cruces.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne,
These are precious views on wonderful pictures! Wish you all the best for Christmas and a new year.
Feliz Navidad!
Janet

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Janet, thank you and a very merry christmas to you.

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Julie, thank you, I am sure the photos would bring back memories... happy christmas to you all.