Saturday, March 12, 2011

A bit of grey!



I am so behind with my blog! It's been a busy time. In just over a week we have had frost and sunshine, grey days and now snow again. I am working on lots of birds, staying indoors mainly although last Sunday I got out and freezed for an hour or so! Things are brewing! You know how that is? My son is up here for now, which is fantastic and I am about to move into a new studio space which is very very exciting. Now all I have to do is get a gallery over here to sell my work! Easier said than done I suspect!

2 comments:

Caroline Simmill said...

Lovely painting Lynne it looks like a watercolour with it's fluid delicate brush work that has created moody weather so well.

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Thanks Caroline.. I am looking forward to getting out more after I have returned from visiting my Dad and moved into my new studio. I am so excited! Did you get my email by the way?