Monday, July 2, 2012

New Website & Facebook Page

Barry has now returned to the US and I do miss him, but life goes on and I am back in the print room again, as we have open access this month.  I am also trying to finish up some paintings to send over to the US.  Plus I have finally finished my new website,  and have created a Facebook page for my work.  I hope you will take a look and 'like' my Facebook page!  Thank you!

Below are a couple of photos of some glorious roses from my Dad's garden.  Plus a finished painting... I think... although using oils again I have reverted back to my tighter style... it's so difficult to break old habits.. does anyone else find this?
Trees on a Hill 6 x 10 Oil/Panel


2 comments:

zz said...

Hello Lynne, that workshop in May looks interesting in Somerset. Not too far from where I live !

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Hello Carole, I will let you know when things are a little more sorted. You can write to me at lynnewindsor@gmail.com and I will be in touch. It's such a beautiful place and area! I like your blog...