Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May is here and it's still cold!

Well, the essay is handed in and what a relief that is!   It felt quite odd not to be spending all weekend writing.  Now I just have to sort my portfolio and hand that in on 20th May and that's my second year over.  What a life changer it has been.  The third years are leaving and I am very sad.  They are such a great bunch.  I shall miss them so much.

Below are some photos of some of the things I have been busy about, besides the hotel painting commissions and essay writing!

On June 6th, I am boarding a plane for New Mexico for a couple of months to get some big paintings done.  I am looking forward to that for obvious reasons, but also to warm my bones... spring has barely arrived here and today it's blowing a cold wind... 


Waterways i soft ground etching 7 x 7 cm

Lake i soft ground etching 5 x 15 cm

Fen with monoprint on Tosa Washi chine collé  7 x 7 cm
Field and Stream soft ground etching 5 x 15 cm

3 comments:

Rozanne Hubbard said...

Love their moodiness, Lynne. Have a wonderful & warming vacation!

Rozanne Hubbard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynne E. Windsor said...

Thanks Rosanne. I am not sure I will be getting much of a vacation, but it will be warm no doubt! Hope to see you one day soon. How is your new gallery?