Thursday, November 6, 2014

Time flies!

I can't believe that I only have 12 more days before I go back to the UK.  I have been really busy getting paintings finished and revamping my website, which I am hoping will go live soon.

Since I have been here, I have partaken in two exhibitions at Ventana Fine Art and prepared two paintings for the Small Works, Great Wonders show at the  National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum.  Barry and I enjoyed the Paint Out day on Canyon Road, Santa Fe and met lots of clients and lovely people.  It was fun. Lots of good food and of course, wonderful art!! We have painted up in the mountains and at Ghost Ranch and to be honest, I am not really ready to leave beautiful New Mexico yet.

I am working on a really big painting at the moment and have documented the stages because I have had many requests to show my way of working.  I am sorry I have been so bad at dealing with these requests, but, well, as you know, I have had a busy year.  I will post this next time... 

Thanks for sticking with me during these difficult months.  Your kind words have been so helpful.

So, here are a few photos from the last few weeks.

On the easel and pretty much done!

At the Canyon Road Paint out. Photo by Jennifer Davenport.

Kitchen Mesa at Ghost Ranch

Painting up in the Sangre de Cristos

The colours we so amazing.

I think Connie did such a great job hanging of these little ones.   
Me and my some of my work at Ventana Fine Art






4 comments:

loriann signori said...

ooooh! That's a beauty! Always love seeing your work!

Caroline Simmill said...

Beautiful selection of lovely paintings,hard work has paid off! safe journey back to the UK!

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Many thanks Loriann, sorry for the delay in responding. It's been a little hectic lately!

Lynne E. Windsor said...

Thank you Caroline. Safely back in the UK and now up in Biggar for a few days!